Monday, February 7, 2011

Power Supply

My Chromebook ran great all weekend.  Of course I didn't use it much on Saturday because we hosted a baby shower for my daughter.  But Sunday was Super Bowl XLV and I Facebooked more than normal during the game as well as quite a bit of web surfing prior.  Power levels we great all weekend I didn't plug up to charge until Sunday night.

Today, I will continue with using my Nexus One phone as a tethered wifi hotspot but I have decided to throw a curve into the power usage.  I have connected my phone to the Chromebook because my Nexus One will run out of power before the eight hours of my normal workday so by connecting my phone to the netbook I can maintain my wifi connection for an extended period.  This will test the ability of the Chromebook to supply power to my phone while simultaniously powering the netbook.  This would be a normal configuration for this device, especially while traveling so this is the next level of review/testing for this nice little machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment